Aligning School Districts as PLCs
In order for a professional learning community to achieve its full potential, all levels districtwide must align around the three big ideas: ensuring a focus on learning, building a collaborative culture, and establishing a results orientation. This book breaks down the complex process of aligning the work of central office staff, building leadership, and teachers to increase student achievement.
- Learn which policies and procedures must be aligned districtwide and why.
- Explore the essential tools used to create alignment: defining roles, communicating through data, and using loose and tight forms of leadership.
- Understand the responsibilities of each role and how they intersect.
- Use reproducible self-assessments to evaluate district alignment progress.
Product Code: BKF493
This study guide is arranged by chapter, enabling readers to either work their way through the entire book or to focus on topics addressed in a particular chapter.
These reproducibles include handouts to copy and share, as well as forms you can fill in electronically.
- Self-Assessment for Building a Collaborative Culture
- Self-Assessment for a Focus on Learning
- Self-Assessment for a Results Orientation
- See all reproducibles for this book.