Bringing Innovation to School
Empowering Students to Thrive in a Changing World
Are you preparing a new generation of innovators? Activate your students' creativity and problem-solving potential with breakthrough learning projects. Across all grades and content areas, student-driven, collaborative projects will teach students how to generate innovative ideas and then put them into action. You’ll take learning to new heights and help students master core content.
- Learn why innovation is an essential skill for 21st century learners' success.
- Discover the diverse ways innovation can be implemented in the classroom.
- Explore innovative examples from outside education to stir creativity.
- Understand how innovation can coexist with standards-based instruction.
- Gain tips on how to incorporate unstructured time into the school day.
Product Code: BKF546
These reproducibles include handouts to copy and share, as well as forms you can fill in electronically.
- See all reproducibles for this book.