Events reach capacity quickly as there are a limited number of seats available for each event. Please confirm your registration before making travel plans.
Solution Tree Event Registration Forms
- US Workshop Registration Form for 1–5 registrants (PDF)
- US Summit/Institute Registration Form for 1–5 registrants (PDF)
- Canada Event Registration Form for 1–5 registrants (PDF)
- Multiple Registration Form - Team registrations for events in the US or Canada (.xls Excel file)
- MRL Event Registration Form - (PDF) - Marzano Research Laboratory events ONLY
Registrations will be processed and seats will be held on a first-come, first-served basis after registration form(s) with payment have been received.
Other Ways to Register
By Phone: 800.733.6786 or 812.336.7700
By Fax: 812.336.7790
By Mail: Solution Tree
555 North Morton Street
Bloomington, IN 47404
Payment options for events in the US:
- Check payable to Solution Tree
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover)
- Institutional Purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order must be included with the completed registration form(s) and must note payment terms of net 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Payment options for events in Canada, which must reflect Canadian funds:
- Check payable to Solution Tree Education Canada, including HST for the province where the event is located.
- Credit card (VISA or MasterCard only)
- Institutional purchase order – A signed copy of the purchase order payable to Solution Tree Education Canada must be included with the registration form(s). Purchase orders must include the HST tax for the province where the event is located and note payment terms of net 30 days from date of invoice.
- For US customers attending Canadian events, please note that HST tax is required on all registrations. US tax-exempt numbers are not valid in Canada.
Cancellations and Substitutions
All cancellations and substitutions must be in submitted in writing via fax (812.336.7790) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to the event require a $75 processing fee per person.
- Cancellations between 10 and 90 days prior to the event require half the registration fee.
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the event will receive no refund.
Continuing Education Credits
Solution Tree will email a Certificate of Participation to each attendee following the event. This certificate will list the hours completed at the event and may be used to obtain Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) based on your state’s procedures.
If you are missing a confirmation email for an event, please send your request to email@example.com. You must include the name of the registrant and the event for which they are registered.