The Five Disciplines of PLC Leaders
Outstanding leadership in a professional learning community requires practice and patience. Simply trying harder will not yield results; leaders must proactively train to get better at the skills that matter. This book offers a framework to focus time, energy, and effort on five key disciplines. Included are reflection exercises to help readers find their own path toward effective PLC leadership.
- Help other educators clarify their personal vision for the PLC and align daily practices with their goals.
- Explore strategies for cultivating individual and team-level autonomy within a culture of accountability and high expectations.
- Learn how to create a culture of service that begins with the leader.
- Understand how to lead a balanced work life that energizes yourself and others.
- Foster networks of commitment within the community.
Product Code: BKF495