Communicating & Connecting With Social Media
Social media holds great potential benefits for schools reaching out to our communities, preparing our teachers, and connecting with our kids. In this short text, the authors examine how enterprising schools are using social media tools to provide customized professional development for teachers and to transform communication practices with staff, students, parents, and other stakeholders.
See the other Essentials for Principals books.
- Get practical solutions for implementing social media tools into communication and professional development plans.
- Find straightforward language describing each digital tool.
- Gain helpful examples and reproducibles.
Product Code: BKF474
These reproducibles include handouts to copy and share, as well as forms you can fill in electronically.
- Introducing Stakeholders to Twitter
- 21st Century Communications Rubric
- School Communication Survey
- Exploring School-Based Social Media Efforts
- New Media Parent Release
- See all reproducibles for this book.