Getting District Results
A Case Study in Implementing PLCs at Work™
Discover how the largest elementary school district in Illinois became a flourishing professional learning community. You’ll walk through each step of the PLC journey to learn how the district approached the most vital components of a successful PLC, such as building shared knowledge, forming collaborative teams, and setting priorities. Reduce your own trial and error by using their lessons learned as a road map toward long-lasting change.
- Follow along closely as District 54 utilizes common formative assessment, establishes systematic intervention and enrichment, administers systemic change, considers effective practices, and more.
- Read educators' firsthand accounts of the PLC process.
- Find replicas of the decision-making and priority-setting documents District 54 used to find PLC success.
Product Code: BKF590
These reproducibles include handouts to copy and share, as well as forms you can fill in electronically.
- District 54 Professional Development Symposium Brochure
- MacArthur Elementary Integrated School Improvement Plan
- Sample Collins Elementary School Guiding Questions and Planning Template
- Sample Schedules
- See all reproducibles for this book.