What Principals Need to Know About Teaching and Learning Science
This accessible resource offers practical strategies for increasing student achievement in science and fostering a school environment that supports the science curriculum. Assess your own science programs, and find tools to evaluate teachers' preparedness for science instruction. With checklists, assessments, and reproducibles that you can share with teachers, parents, and other stakeholders, discover how to improve science instruction and sustain a strong science program.
See the other books in the What Principals Need to Know series.
- Gain comprehensive science knowledge related to inquiry, curricula, program evaluation, inquiry-based learning, assessment, and professional development.
- Learn practical strategies to ensure student achievement in science.
- Understand how to foster a school environment that supports the science curriculum.
- Get tools to evaluate school and teacher preparedness for science instruction.
- Create and sustain a meaningful professional development program with successful teacher teams.
Product Code: BKF544
These reproducibles include handouts to copy and share, as well as forms you can fill in electronically.
- Assessment Checklist
- Direct Observation Inventory
- Evaluating Science Curricular Materials
- Experimental Design Diagram
- Indicators of Ineffective Science Instruction
- See all reproducibles for this book.